“Yes, we have separate systems. Yes, it’s painful. Yes, we waste valuable time and wish things were different. But, we’re a nonprofit and that’s just how things are.” Sound familiar? For years this has been the conventional wisdom for nonprofits. And for a long time, it wasn’t far off the mark. But not any more.
Your organization doesn’t have to fulfill its vital mission using disparate systems that don’t talk to one another. Salesforce.com is both a Constituent Relationship Management system (CRM ) and a robust platform that allows nonprofits to bring together data from multiple departments. And because it’s accessed via the Internet, Salesforce.com enables even remote users to share (and help maintain) that data for greater accuracy and efficiency.
Over 11,000 nonprofits are already using Salesforce.com to manage their programs, fundraise more effectively, streamline internal operations, get a 360-degree view of their constituencies, and (finally!) eliminate redundant spreadsheets and databases for good.
Our Salesforce.com-certified consultants are pros at:
- Evaluating and articulating how Salesforce.com can best help your organization
- Configuring Salesforce.com to meet your business needs
- Converting existing databases into Salesforce.com
- Developing the practices, documentation and reports you'll need to be successful
- Extending Salesforce.com’s native functionality through applications and custom programming
Here’s how we can help you get the most from the Salesforce.com platform: