Just as selecting your software is much like shopping for a new home (you’ll be living with it for a long time to come, and you have critical factors to weigh in your selection), implementation is like planning your move. What goes with you? What do you throw out? How will you get it all in the moving van? Plenty of questions, and we’ve got answers.
We’ve been implementing nonprofit software from Blackbaud, Convio, and Salesforce.com for years. And, because we do data conversions and software implementations every day, we have a rock solid methodology. Whether we helped you select your software or not, as your nonprofit software consultants, we provide a sound implementation plan for the technology you’ve chosen. This plan includes:
- A recommended timeline with major phases and milestones
- Key dependencies, tasks, skills and assignments
- Key considerations and decision points to minimize surprises and maximize smart choices
- Client staffing requirements, so you can best contribute to the project’s success
Then, we’ll get to work:
- Implementing and configuring your software to meet your needs
- Mapping and converting data from your existing system into your new software
- Streamlining and documenting your key business practices
- Providing targeted, custom training
- Integrating your new software with your other technology systems as needed
Comprehensive nonprofit technology implementation
All of our consultants have previously worked for nonprofits, managing their critical software systems. We understand the business practices that work for nonprofits, and we know how to implement software to meet your nonprofit-specific needs. Plus, we augment our experience with vendor certifications: We’re an authorized Convio Solution Provider, our Salesforce.com consultants have Administrator and Developer Certifications, and our project managers are PMP Certified — so you can rest assured that we have the expertise to deliver the results you expect.