Did you ever think you might shave a minute off your morning routine if you could grab your keys off a hook near the front door rather than hunting for them on the kitchen counter? You might not worry so much about one minute in the morning. But how about saving one minute for each gift you process? And another minute for each thank-you letter you send? And another minute for every program participant or donor you enter? We get excited just thinking about it!
Consider this: You likely could work more efficiently simply by streamlining the way you use your existing technology systems. Many nonprofits considering new software actually are better off keeping what they have, but using it better. Our optimization services help you clean up your current database, streamline and document your business processes, establish effective reports, lists and letters, and get more from your current nonprofit software.
Here’s how we do it:
- Discuss your fundraising and/or program plans so we know the goals and tactics your operations need to support
- Review your current operations — workflow, business practices and documentation
- Evaluate the features of your current systems — donor and program databases, online services and back-office tools
- Get to know your staff — their roles, responsibilities and capacities
- Pull it all together in a plan tailored just for your organization — aligning your goals with your software, people and business practices
Paired with the right technology, optimized operations unlock your organization’s potential. When everything’s clicking, you’ll find that managing donor prospects or program participants becomes easier. Data entry is efficient and reliable. Programs run more smoothly. Reports require only a few keystrokes. Staffers are focused and effective. You’ll get more done, and you’ll enjoy your work more.